The role of the Student Educational Committee (Swedish: studienämnden IT, or ”snIT”) is to, together with the university and the Student Union, monitor and influence the quality of the education.
In practice this includes:
- helping students if problems with courses arise
- attending course evaluations to monitor the development of courses
- regularly attending meeting with the Programme Management Team
- keeping contact with the Student Union through the Educational Affairs Advisory Committee
- arranging events where students can study together and/or get help from other students
SnIT provides a library of notes taken by fellow IT-students and other resources for the various courses in the IT-program as well as it’s masters. Please feel free to contact snIT if you want to add notes or other resources. Note that the notes and resources might not be available in English.
NOTE snIT does not guarantee the quality or correctness of the material and are only acting as a collection.
The link is found here: snIT’s Library
Each year, snIT also awards the pedagogical prize to an individual or group who has performed a pedagogical achievement during the year. The prize is presented to the winner during a dinner party which is arranged by SEXIT and snIT. If you know someone you think deserves this prize you can nominate them here.
If you need help or have questions, e-mail us at