The role of the Student Educational Committee (Swedish: studienämnden IT, or ”snIT”) is to, together with the university and the Student Union, monitor and influence the quality of the education.
In practice this includes:
- helping students if problems with courses arise
- attending course evaluations to monitor the development of courses
- regularly attending meeting with the Programme Management Team
- keeping contact with the Student Union through the Educational Affairs Advisory Committee
- arranging events where students can study together and/or get help from other students
Each year, snIT also awards the pedagogical prize to an individual or group who has performed a pedagogical achievement during the year. The prize is presented to the winner during a dinner party which is arranged by SEXIT and snIT.
If you need help or have questions, e-mail us at