As you probably understand, this division meeting will be a little different and will be conducted remotely. Furthermore, since large conference calls often do not work well for discussion, we will change the division meeting's layout somewhat. We have also been in contact with the union management team who are positive about changing the format of the meeting to make it work as well as possible remotely.
The meeting will be open for several days (Monday to Thursday SV6) and will largely be conducted on the VoteIT platform: https://www.voteit.se/
- Monday: Meeting formalities are dealt with as agenda-setting and adjuster selection.
- Tuesday: the meeting is open for proposals (requests & nominations)
- Wednesday: discussion only, no new proposals.
- Thursday: voting on all proposals and agenda items
To a large extent, the meeting will take place via a web portal where you can log in to vote, submit proposals or discuss anytime during the day.
On Thursday evening we will also have a video call where we jointly go through all the points, close the polls, look at the results and congratulate the elected.
The fact that the meeting starts on Monday has some impact on our deadlines set by the statues:
- Disclaimer: 20/4
- Motions & Interpellations: 29/4
- Nomination committee nominations, data management report, audit report, and styrIT meeting documents: 6/5
We realize that this is not optimal, but we try to make the best of the situation and hope you understand it.